OPEN HOURS at the COLORWHEEL:
TUESDAY, THURSDAY & SATURDAY
Please call with any questions
#612 823 5693
COVID-19 Preparedness Plan for ColorWheel Salon & Gallery
The ColorWheel is committed to providing a safe & healthy space for all our customers, clients & visitors so we have developed a COVID-19 Preparedness Plan as is requested by the State Of MN in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Our goal is to mitigate the potential for transmission of COVID-19 in our workplaces & communities. ColorWheel’s COVID-19 Preparedness Plan follows the industry guidance developed by the state of Minnesota, available at the Stay Safe Minnesota website (https://staysafe.mn.gov) which is based upon Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) & Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) guidelines for COVID-19, Minnesota Occupational Safety & Health Administration (MNOSHA) statutes, rules, standards & Minnesota’s current executive orders.
• ensuring sick workers stay home; – I will stay home & close shop if I feel sick or if any of my customersalert me to any illness or fever that they have had recently.
• social distancing – at least six-feet apart; – I have signs on floor every six feet to remind customers.
• worker hygiene, source controls, including face coverings; – I wear a mask whenever anyone is in my shop & require anyone who enters to have on a mask, face covering. I supply masks, gloves & hand sanitizer to everyone who enters.
• workplace building, ventilation protocol; – I am running an air purifier & keeping the door to the outside open (when the weather is good)
• workplace cleaning and disinfection protocol;- I am cleaning, sanitizing & spraying down all surfaces with disinfectant. Extra cleaning & dusting everyday, especially after each customer. I wash my hands & wipe down surfaces after each interaction with customers.
• drop-off, pick-up, delivery practices & protocol;- I offer the option to pick up retail products curbside
I have had limited, shorter OPEN Hours at my shop since we re-opened on June 1st to honor the Stay at Home precautions. I am keeping up to date with continuing education CORE Classes for sanitation, disinfecting & infectious disease education as our industry recommends. I am also referring often to the “Stay Clean. Stay Safe” publication created by the Minnesota Board of Cosmetology.
The ColorWheel Gallery has reviewed & incorporated the industry guidance applicable to our business provided by the state of Minnesota for the development of this plan & will keep up with new protocols & information.